Your Journey of Love

Love is why you came to Earth, a wonderful playground to experience Love. It is a journey of love, an  opportunity to experience both conditional and unconditional love, the loss and the gain of love. It is the loving focus and attention from loved ones, which can finally bring you to discover and experience the unconditional love or Divine loving presence within yourself.

You become aware of your own Divine loving presence or Spirit who resides within you, who is always gently nudging you and navigating you through your life. She uses the means of intuition, knowingness, outer signs and coincidences to communicate or inform you of your next best step!

But are you listening and paying attention?

Your Divine self never overrides Human freewill, she honours your choice at each turn, sometimes showing outward signs and coincidences. This teaches you to pay attention to your Environment, which is always a reflection of your inner world. Every step being neither right nor wrong, only different ways to experience life in all it glory.

If you are paying attention and listening to yourself, you can learn to feel how you feel in each moment, and know what is good and right for you. You learn to treat others like you want to be treated and you learn to daringly stand up if something or someone crosses this boundary of love.

You can learn that feeling well and happy in yourself and about your life, is your Divine guiding system, navigating you through life. This realisation is a starting point, which I like to call, your Awakening! Awakening to your own loving presence within, who wants nothing more than to reunite with you and experience a great life of harmony and unity. From here on, your focus turns from out there, to nurturing and loving yourself like no other and you allow yourself to be the powerful and sovereign magnificence you were born to be.

It’s been a long time, being caught under the spell of the few who have targeted, manipulated and controlled Humanity. Stealing energy/power for their own gain, by convincing the majority that you are indeed a helpless, powerless creature who can’t survive on your own and need direction and guidance from outside of self.

Over the years, these people, have lost all sense of self love, wellness and wisdom, in fact they grow vulgar, ugly and old as we near the end of this time of duality on Earth. You can spot them immediately and intuit more than ever before how they lie and misinform… but you are growing more loving and wise now and you can steer your life around them.

You are choosing to follow your own sense of creativity, passion and loving instincts, even if it means having to be alone at times. You are choosing to forge a new path and be a new standard at this time of great change. You are reclaiming your mastery and creator self, honouring yourself always and trusting you will get yourself through this time, somehow!

Yes we are doing this together, more and more Humanity is growing in love, oh the dark side will do everything to implement their agenda but it will not survive for long, love is too strong, your senses wide open and our grand dream will come into being, right here on Earth!

For the last few months I have been happily painting a series of three paintings, The Embodiment of Love that now hangs above my new sofa in my living home! The second painting, Sovereign Oneness was inspired by my love who wanted to show off his majestic wings and let me know our love is infinite and our passion and wisdom gained will allow for a new DivineHuman experience! The first painting, True Love Experienced was inspired by our home and passionate relationship. The third painting, New Sensual Experience was inspired by my feeling of wholeness and the excitement for great times to come.

For a while now I have been feeling myself come alive, shining brighter and more at peace with myself and the world, which in turn allows me now; rather than the past dread, to feel excited for my new adventure, excited to explore the infinite unknown which we are all a part of.

Sending much love to all my friends here and remember to take great care of yourself, energies continue to be heavy, so less work and more play and sleep! AND I do hope you like my soulart❤️

The Embodiment of Love
                                                                                    True Love Experienced
                                                                                                   Sovereign Oneness
                                                                                      New Sensual Experience

©Barbara Franken… Creative Visionary & Master Creator
Inspiring New Energy Consciousness & Multi-Dimensional Living

A True Magical Children’s Story about Love and Life. Inspiring our children to connect deeply with themselves and the natural world around them. For them to remember the truth of their being ‘Sparkles of Love’. Here to bring love and harmony into the world, by being them self and enjoying their life in each moment.
Click here to read more information & link to purchase.

Your Magnificent Self... A Journey to Freedom By Barbara Franken

A paperback and Digital Book is available from all Major online stores… Amazon and Apple

I share my own magical journey. Exploring Who I AM with the help of nine Elemental Beings. Expanding from a world of fear, struggle and limitation into a New Energy Consciousness of love, grace and freedom.

It is in this loving space, I discover my Divine and ALL LOVING self. Allowing myself to integrate together as one Body Consciousness… a DivineHumanBeing… and Magnificent Master Creator who expresses and creates heart and soul passion on the physical plane and beyond..

Join our MasterCreator’s Class
Are YOU ready to fully remember your Sovereign Mastery & Creator Self? Are YOU ready to be the change and birth yourself and your life a new? Are YOU ready to be Your Magnificent Self and live a life of Celebration?

Our MasterCreator Class is a sacred time and space we hold for YOU to dive deep within and experience YOUR own Realisation, Integration and Embodiment. It’s YOUR journey into love, rebirthing yourself anew, right here, right now!

There is no time like the present moment to Sign Up and give YOURSELF this magnificent gift, joining either our Local or Online MasterCreator’s Class.

All the money raised from my books and classes go to my non-profit association.  The Magnificent Consciousness that holds local Creative projects for Children & Adults in Benalmadena, Spain.

11 Comments

Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.

Miriamreply
May 8, 2024 at 15:45

Barbara, I love your soul artwork. It’s a perfect expression of the love that’s in your heart. I also love the sense of peace that I felt reading your words. You’re in a good place my friend. Thank you for continuing to always inspire and uplift us. Much love and warm hugs your way. xx 🙏❤️

Barbara Frankenreply
May 9, 2024 at 08:22
– In reply to: Miriam

Thankyou Miriam for enjoying my artwork… they make me smile and really are a reflection of my sparkle within💃 Yes, because of the love rising so much now on Earth, we can truly feel peaceful, our natural state of being! Here’s to staying this way and wobbling or vibrating through life to make our happy long ending💃🕺❤️ Thankyou my friend for being here and sharing your own love🥰 🙏 Much love, Barbara x

Brad Volzreply
May 8, 2024 at 17:13

Like Miriam, I love your new art Barbara. They radiate love and warmth. Thank you for the reminders to listen and pay attention. Hugs and blessings…💖

Barbara Frankenreply
May 9, 2024 at 08:17
– In reply to: Brad Volz

Thankyou Brad for seeing the love shining in my artwork, and Thankyou for being open to continue your own journey rising with love as one only can❤️🕺 Thankyou for love and blessings received, which I boomerang back… expanded version💃❤️

Sue Dreamwalkerreply
May 8, 2024 at 23:44

Dear Barbara… Your artwork is stunning.. LOVE each and every one of them… It truly depicts the love and passion you have for Tom but also for life…
The journey of love is endless, and the most important aspect is often missed by many.. and that is Self Love.. When we truly begin to inner-stand that love of self, and nurturing of that inner child within, then we seem to bloom… For we then begin to start to innerstand the importance of love in life..
And its just the sensual love which many seek.. but that lasting unconditional love for ALL things .. When one truly embraces that, then we begin to somewhat realise just what is meant by Love thy neighbour as thyself means..

” You are choosing to follow your own sense of creativity, passion and loving instincts, even if it means having to be alone at times “… This sentence spoke to me Barbara.. Because we have been so conditioned not to follow our instincts… But that is exactly what we have been doing as we both have been called to follow our inner instincts to create… And YES.. we are indeed doing this together as many more now I feel are doing just that.. Following their passions and loving instincts as they create their own way..

Lots of love dear Barbara.. and LOVE, Love LOVE,, your artwork xx <3 xx <3 💖💖💖

Barbara Frankenreply
May 9, 2024 at 08:07
– In reply to: Sue Dreamwalker

Thankyou Sue for your loving and wise words and wishes❤️ I suppose it all begins with sensual love on the outside and gradually works it’s way within… as my self love now begins to rekindle it’s light and all sorts of things excite me 💃❤️ So pleased you enjoy my art, quite me ah! Now to paint a bedroom painting of pink orchids which I sense now depicts my own sensual love. Love is certainly in the air, now so many are focusing on ourselves! It’ll cause more rapid movings of time as we indeed tip over into timeless and freedom living. An exciting time! Thankyou for being a wonderful encouraging friend and I send my love and gratitude to you❤️

Mark Lanesburyreply
May 9, 2024 at 00:04

Your heart is beginning to stand in that inner truth Barbara, this is so beautifully written. A great piece you are sharing as is those delightful paintings. Each stroke that love explored within and lovingly shared on the canvas 🤗🥰
Take a bow kind lady, it is a very difficult journey. But slowly that shine from within makes its way out clearer and clearer to spread as only love can do. Well done, and I’m proud to be here and touch something blossoming so beautifully my friend. Thank you for sharing that emerging heart 🤗🥰😀❤️🙏

Barbara Frankenreply
May 9, 2024 at 07:57
– In reply to: Mark Lanesbury

Thankyou Mark for sharing this great blossoming of hearts that we are feeling now… rising with love, as only love can! I must admit my home has that added sparkle that helps uplift me further… away we go like a hot air balloon😀 Now I’m eager to paint an pink orchid painting for my bedroom, something so sensual about flowers, orchids especially. So grateful for your presence Mark, and your love shared. Do hope you are having creative fun too? Sending much love to you❤️

Mark Lanesburyreply
May 9, 2024 at 23:28
– In reply to: Barbara Franken

I cannot be but creative Barbara, that inner love dares us to ever take another step and become something else in its adventures. Even when I seem to stop I can ‘see’ from such an incredible level. That love we find removes so many lenses from our hearts we begin to appreciate so much more because of it. Just a butterfly sitting quietly on a flower becomes an artwork in itself. Enjoy the journey kind lady, there is so much more to come 🤗🥰😀❤️🙏

thespiritkeeperreply
May 9, 2024 at 00:49

Love is so rising in the world today. Feel it, heal with it. Feel enlightened. Blessings. love you love me. Joseph

Barbara Frankenreply
May 9, 2024 at 07:49
– In reply to: thespiritkeeper

Indeed love is rising Joseph, and thankfully with our focus on self love we are feeling and rising with each other as love expands and seems to be exploding on Earth! AND at the same time, others whose focus is on the darkness will likely miss this opportunity to rise with love❤️ Thankyou Joseph for your beautiful words and love🥰 sending love to you x

Share your love ... thank you x