Coming Home To Yourself…

IAM thrilled to sense how more and more people are waking up to the deception, the encroaching limitation and eroding freedom. Slowly more are realising their choice is little by little being taken away from all matters of their life! Restrictions using cash! Restrictions on travel! Restrictions on speech! Just to name a few areas and causing some to question what is going on and how can we stop this!

This observation and realisation itself of feeling things are not right, allows you to feel the answers surfacing from within and sense how the power hungry ruling upper class, are ordering our governments and institutes to tie the leash tighter around the ones who lie quietly in their slumber of unimportance and powerlessness!

This gentle stirring within directs you to open up to your own truth. Sensing your birthright of Sovereignty and Freedom! Your power to choose, and this somehow gives you courage to dare stand up and say no more! IAM here and I demand you listen to me.

I want to use cash freely, to spend it where I choose, and not have others knowing and recording everything. I want to travel freely between towns and countries, to enjoy growing and eating my choice of fresh and untouched food and drink. I want to be able to say and do what I like, honouring all.

I want to say NO to everything that no longer serves me being Sovereign and Free.

As I observe the world, I sense this all happening and also how many remain unconscious and stumble around in their illness and ignorance. Numb to the fact that they can instigate change. And this is alright too.

For myself, IAM enjoying life, allowing myself to relax deeper within myself. Feeling ok being in my own company. It’s been a hard and long journey, which began when I was young. Believing I needed others to be able to live a good life, doing my best to be liked, otherwise I would be left alone as an old maid and sneered upon!

This belief that we are more powerful together in a group or community has only taken us further away from the truth of knowing our own wholeness and self sustainability. It’s been a long journey for Humanity to finally discover this! My own relationship with Tom has been a blessing, opening up to my truth and continues as I learn to navigate and live multidimensionally. Sensing the more and unseen magnificence IAM and we all are.

It’s a hard but wonderfully journey… coming home to yourself, which allows you to realise you don’t need others. Even dining out alone can be good! AND in your truth you can, if you wish, come together in community. A community of Sovereign Divine, Human beings!

Only then is it possible to create a world of harmony and unity. Having first found it within!

I haven’t written in a while… that’s how relaxed and deep I’ve been feeling within myself! It was helped by my recent fall and fracture of my dominant upper arm, bringing me again to face isolation and helplessness. I’m now with my mum again in sunny UK, doing the best I can to care for my mum and myself… grateful for the help of others at times.

Before my fall I was enjoying the warm weather in Spain, enjoying the summer with friends and being quite create. I made my first memory ‘Tom Bear’ using his favourite clothes and filled it with his pillow fluff. I know they will be beautiful keepsakes for our family.

I also intuitively painted the above canvas, which turned out to be again inspired by Tom. It was built upon one of our love poems to each other, with a young carefree boy who enjoyed the sea popping into the picture! His final message was one of heartfelt love, sharing how he is in all our lives, everywhere we look he is there sharing in our enjoyment and excitement as we birth NewEarth from within, together.

I thought you might like to relax with me a while with my recent live video… an inner journey into Your Magnificent Self. To receive notice of my weekly self-love talks you can subscribe to my YouTube channel

I wish you all well, take it easy and remember to focus on you rather than the comedy being played out around us. I’ll be back soon with more news once I can type a bit normal again… I’m just over half way and feeling stronger!

If you would like to read Mile’s latest musings on the comedy being played out in society, here are a couple of links. I really resonate with him and these too musings made me laugh at the thought how we’ve all been gullible at some point and believed the lies… and they continue today to reinforce the same lies told many years ago! But I understand he’s not for everyone. Enjoy.

©Barbara Franken… Creative Visionary & MasterCreator
Inspiring New Energy Consciousness & Multi-Dimensional Living

A True Magical Children’s Story about Love and Life. Inspiring our children to connect deeply with themselves and the natural world around them. For them to remember the truth of their being ‘Sparkles of Love’. Here to bring love and harmony into the world, by being them self and enjoying their life in each moment. Click here to read more information & link to purchase.

Your Magnificent Self... A Journey to Freedom By Barbara Franken

A paperback and Digital Book is available from all Major online stores… Amazon and Apple

I share my own magical journey. Exploring Who I AM with the help of nine Elemental Beings. Expanding from a world of fear, struggle and limitation into a New Energy Consciousness of love, grace and freedom.

It is in this loving space, I discover my Divine and ALL LOVING self. Allowing myself to integrate together as one Body Consciousness… a DivineHumanBeing… and Magnificent Master Creator who expresses and creates heart and soul passion on the physical plane and beyond..

Join our MasterCreator Class
Are YOU ready to fully remember your Sovereign Mastery & Creator Self? Are YOU ready to be the change and birth yourself and your life a new? Are YOU ready to be Your Magnificent Self and live a life of Celebration?

There is no time like the present moment to Sign Up and give YOURSELF this magnificent gift, joining either our Local or Online MasterCreator Class.

All the money raised from my books and classes go to my non-profit association.  The Magnificent Consciousness that holds local Creative projects for Children & Adults in Benalmadena, Spain.

16 Comments

Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.

Visionkeeperreply
August 11, 2023 at 14:40

I can relate to the wounded wing you have…I too wounded my dominate arm and doing everything one handed is a drag…Hope you heal quickly. Best to you and much love….VK <3

Barbara Frankenreply
August 17, 2023 at 09:47
– In reply to: Visionkeeper

VK you’re here❤️ so good to see you and bring comfort in your words! Oh the arm is so tired, truly wounded but it had to be… I feel old ancestral wounds breaking free… at long last! I’ve began exercising and is giving me more confidence to be strong or stronger after this quiet holiday 💃🌈🙏 Thankyou vk and sending you much love x

Mark Lanesburyreply
August 11, 2023 at 14:53

They are tightening the screws dear lady and using fear to keep us there. Most are afraid to see and understand that they are projecting their fear onto us. But there is a breaking point, but it won’t be seen until they panic and actually bring force to the people they are supposed to protect. Trump’s little uproar in America shocked so many because they couldn’t believe that it would come to this. But the part everyone keeps missing is with this constant stress of keeping us in a state where we are more and more fearful of paying the bills, keeping our heads afloat is taking its toll…and then have the hide to point the finger because we break. If you keep treating something poorly, it ‘will’ break. And in that constant greed they will have the hide to damn us all because we didn’t stay ‘their’ path.
Glad to hear your heart Barbara, and feel the growth that only love can give. This is a beautiful place, it is teaching us a great love to be found within us. Hard as that may be on some days, but truly it is always here. Each step we take is underneath building something very beautiful. Have faith kind lady. Big hugs from over here my friend, and many smiles too 😀❤️🙏

Barbara Frankenreply
August 17, 2023 at 09:55
– In reply to: Mark Lanesbury

Thankyou mark for wise and loving words … it seems my body literally had to break open! To tell me the most important thing to love and focus on is myself! It’s not my place anymore to pacify others and try and make everything ok! It’s time to allow everything not to be ok and I will get through it! Yes trust myself to be ok and trust the world and others to do whatever they need to do! Thankyou again mark, much love to you x

JanBeekreply
August 11, 2023 at 16:37

Yes, it took me more than 60 years to realize dining out alone is ok. I can enjoy my own company. I do not need to worry about others’ attitudes toward my choice to go alone and treasure my own company! But, that being said, I do enjoy being invited by others. Who doesn’t?

Barbara Frankenreply
August 17, 2023 at 09:57
– In reply to: JanBeek

Lovely to see you hear and feel your love… just what the doctor ordered as I enjoy a quiet holiday with my mum healing my brokenness! Much love jan x

thespiritkeeperreply
August 11, 2023 at 17:32

Sending you comfort and healing but above all love which ultimately is our birthright which has been hijacked for millenia. A dark shadow as you say has been put before our eyes as blinders. The third eye always knew but with some had been activated to awakenbin truth and to see those lies.
Love the TedBear. So much character. I send love to those who try to put blinders upon us as this will confound and expose the truth of what they are doing. If you send love to your friends with some it will confuse them. Take good care of yourself. Hugs ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Barbara Frankenreply
August 17, 2023 at 10:02
– In reply to: thespiritkeeper

Lovely to hear your loving words and feel your presence❤️ Its a tough time this Ascension process… letting go of more and more brokenness! But I can do this! AND again in Maui they try to hide the truth. Hopefully all will be revealed to the ones who are ready to awaken! Thanks again Joseph for your love… I’m feeling stronger and have started my arm recovery exercises! Much love x

Miriamreply
August 12, 2023 at 08:49

Hi Barbara, lovely to hear you sounding relaxed and at peace, even after your fall, which sounds as though it may have inadvertently made you slow down. Hope you’re enjoying time with your mum and finding more peace and healing. Love the bear and at some stage I’ll sit and listen quietly to your video. Thank you, as always, for your wise and loving musings. It’s certainly an interesting time and I agree with you that many seem to be waking up, ever so slowly, to the lies and truths that surround them. Wishing you lots of love my friend and sending big hugs over the ocean. xx ❤️❤️

Barbara Frankenreply
August 17, 2023 at 10:05
– In reply to: Miriam

I’m enjoying my quiet holiday, getting lazier by the minute! AND stronger, I’ve began gentle exercise to strengthen my arm! We’ll keep shining our light no matter what because we all need it now! Thanks for your loving friendship, sending love x

AmyRose🌹reply
August 18, 2023 at 13:04

Coming home to myself, Barbara, has been one of if not the most difficult journey of my life. I too have found a niche lately and all I’ve wanted to do is create. I’ve begun to draw with pencils and paint with watercolors, learning as I proceed. I found an aspect of ME that I didn’t even know existed!

As for realizing how our rights and freedoms are being stripped away from us I have been standing up every time I come across something or someone who encroaches on my right to free will. A place of business wanted to scan my driver’s license to the which I balked and said NO! I ended up walking out. Heck no, no one is going to scan my license! People must stand up and push back or boycott those who demand things that steal from us. No!

I have you in my heart that your arm heals quickly. I laughed out loud when you said sunny UK cuz I KNOW how much rain they have been getting. I love you, dear friend. Keep on shining!! And OH I love the collage!! Yes, we CAN and ARE doing this, remembering who we are and acting upon that. xoxoxoxo

Barbara Frankenreply
August 22, 2023 at 08:58
– In reply to: AmyRose🌹

I never realised in the beginning just how important it was for our well being, to allow ourselves time to play with our creativeness❤️ and yes to discover the more parts of us. You are indeed a sister rebel and Thankyou for walking with me on this difficult but necessary journey… yes even falling and getting up. Nothing will stop us even the rain and cold uk weather we have now. So much love to you amy, it’s always wonderful to feel your presence here❤️🌈💃💃

Barbara Frankenreply
September 4, 2023 at 13:49
– In reply to: AmyRose🌹

Thankyou Amy for sharing your ‘coming home’, I know how hard it can be, but once we fully recognise the truth it does all seem to become easier to endure at times. How lovely it is to paint and express ourselves in new ways… yes discovering more of us! Painting still blows my mind away. No no and no! if more of us said it they would be forced to change their tactics, but I suppose that’s not what its about, its about each person coming into their realisation and we can’t take that away from them! We just have to make sure we take care of ourselves and wobble in-between time lines! Thankyou for all the love for me and my arm! its healing well, its incredible how quickly the muscles become useless! I have to learn again how to raise my arm! At last we have a week of sun, my last week, so I can wear my summer clothes and get ready for the warm weather in Spain. We are doing this Amy, yes! much love to you x

calmkatereply
August 22, 2023 at 00:49

Hoping you heal well, nice to meet you! Absolutely loving your bright cheerful artworks. You mention Miles but his link didn’t show. Get you about using cash without being monitored 24/7!

Barbara Frankenreply
August 22, 2023 at 08:41
– In reply to: calmkate

Oh Thankyou Kate for your well wishes and lovely to meet you too❤️ I’m getting stronger as the days go by! Thank goodness I know we can heal ourselves because some of the doctors tell me I’ll never be as strong and flexible again! I have always loved colour, they have such a story to tell! Ok miles, here are the two links to browse over!

I’d love to hear how you feel about him after you’ve read a variety of his art, science and opinion posts❤️🕺🌈 Thanks for your beautiful presence here, much love x

calmkatereply
August 23, 2023 at 23:43
– In reply to: Barbara Franken

wow pretty radical words and I have no idea but somehow wonder if there is speculation on both sides to make their opinions even more feisty! Frankly I do wonder if everyone in usa are actors, it seems like a pretty surreal environment so I can’t buy into their politics 🙂

Share your love ... thank you x