Who Are YOU Listening To…

A Message from Your Divine Self

Well we are giving ourselves an almighty ride in the present high energy waves! If we are not being bombarded by x class solar flares or planet alignments we are feeling the Pure Christos Energy pouring through the heavenly realms at an ever increasing rate! It sure is all happening now, all to nudge Humanity awake! It’s time for everyone… no-one excluded, to choose consciously or unconsciously who to pay attention to!

Where is your attention and who are you listening to?

Are you listening to your own inner voice, your gut instinct… who is always there to navigate you through life. Especially now at this time of increasing turmoil. Or are you still listening to our governments, the bankers, the celebrities and I mustn’t forget the media! Are you not absolutely fed up with all the negative and unbelievable news they continue to spill?

Sorry but the stories that are coming out are so obviously fake! Have you read Mile’s write up lately about the latest news. The one where they are trying to convince us of an old fake Titanic story? Check it out here!

Yes we continue to be played, but we all signed up for this! We signed up to be here to learn to discern the truth that would set us free! Are you telling me you don’t remember!

We’re all here now to experience this Evolution of Consciousness, to be part of Humanity’s leap of change. At least many will be part of this and move on to experience NewEarth. A world of love, joy and peace!

In this space you can allow yourself to resonate with what is being said or done, it either makes you feel good or bad. This resonation is you listening to yourself. Listening to the wise intelligence within who is always guiding you through life according to how you feel!

Surely, you know you are Spirit too… Divinely wise and all knowing!

Your inner guidance is subtle, and requires you to be quiet and be open to receive energy… information or communication that knows how to weave you through life.

So I ask you again, who are you listening to?

Are you listening to others out there, feeling lost and hopeless or are you choosing to listen to your inner voice… who I know you can hear sometimes and feel great! I also know it takes courage to turn away from the main stream and go it alone! But I promise you, it’ll be the best decision you will ever make!

I didn’t know what I was going to write about this morning, until this blog post of July 2018 popped up about my trip to Arbor Low, StoneHenge. So I know Divine energies are at work and want to relay the messages again I received back then. Please enjoy reading it… and I’ll continue writing about recognising our patterns!

A Message from Arbor Low, StoneHenge of the North…

Recognising YOU are still in a Pattern

As you finish up your Human journey, ready to move in all eagerness into a new adventure beyond the known, you know the importance of recognising and releasing all your beliefs in lack, fears and pains. Otherwise stubborn patterns will continue to play in your life and stagnate your flow. As I wrote earlier, your inner guidance is always helping you, by how you’re feeling. When you are feeling anything but great and well… there is always something about yourself you need to look at and change.

It’s one thing to recognise an untruth of a belief and a label you believed you were, and step out of it. But do you recognise you’re still in the pattern when you continue to feel stuck and miserable?

Let me take IAM a Failure as an example of what I mean.

This was my biggest ever fear, afraid to fail, which has been a thorn in my side for years!

Growing up I was told that I will be a failure if I didn’t do this and didn’t do that! I was steered in the direction of being the best and being a success. Society is pretty much geared up to help us all experience failure vs success. You’ll be a failure if you don’t perform, follow the rules, play along with others etc etc.

Society labels everything to ensure we all get the best out of life! Or have we gone a little too far!

If you’re lucky you realise through all your experience, through your ha ha moments… the illusion or untruth about you and your life. You recognise you are not the labels that promote your Human identity. IAM successful, IAM rich, IAM an invalid, IAM poor, IAM dyslectic, IAM unimportant, IAM worthy. IAM BiPolar.

And in my case, realising the truth of my label, IAM a failure and it not being who IAM. I know IAM so much more and can step away from the Human game.

However… I continued to experience more failings, as I see so many others now continuing to experience their misery!

What the heck is going on!

What happens is, I might of believed I understood it and could move on, but! I continued acting as if I had to prove myself. To prove my success,, my worth, my abundance, my normality, my wellness etc etc. I didn’t truly believe in my own true magnificence or fully sense the whole illusion!

I didn’t recognise how attached I had become to the illusion of the two opposing sides of duality. IAM this and IAM not this. It was necessary for me to tear off the whole label and disconnect from the whole experience of IAM this and IAM not this! Instead, I could know without a doubt… IAM here to experience whatever I desire to experience in each moment. Yes, IAM that powerful!

I hear my Divine self speaking to me.

So Dear One, you were never a failure, never imperfect or wrong and have nothing to prove to anyone. It was all an experience for you to get to know yourself and remember who you truly are. It’s time now to fully step away from playing all the games and focus on a new DivineHuman experience, of you being Sovereign, whole and well. It’s time to bring in NewEarth, a world that reflects the harmony and unity you are within!

Wishing you all a wonderful summer or winter, where you are in the greatest of spirit. Remember we’ve got this!

©Barbara Franken… Creative Visionary & MasterCreator
Inspiring New Energy Consciousness & Multi-Dimensional Living

A True Magical Children’s Story about Love and Life. Inspiring our children to connect deeply with themselves and the natural world around them. For them to remember the truth of their being ‘Sparkles of Love’. Here to bring love and harmony into the world, by being them self and enjoying their life in each moment. Click here to read more information & link to purchase.

Your Magnificent Self... A Journey to Freedom By Barbara Franken

A paperback and Digital Book is available from all Major online stores… Amazon and Apple

I share my own magical journey. Exploring Who I AM with the help of nine Elemental Beings. Expanding from a world of fear, struggle and limitation into a New Energy Consciousness of love, grace and freedom.

It is in this loving space, I discover my Divine and ALL LOVING self. Allowing myself to integrate together as one Body Consciousness… a DivineHumanBeing… and Magnificent Master Creator who expresses and creates heart and soul passion on the physical plane and beyond..

Join our MasterCreator Class
Are YOU ready to fully remember your Sovereign Mastery & Creator Self? Are YOU ready to be the change and birth yourself and your life a new? Are YOU ready to be Your Magnificent Self and live a life of Celebration?

There is no time like the present moment to Sign Up and give YOURSELF this magnificent gift, joining either our Local or Online MasterCreator Class.

All the money raised from my books and classes go to my non-profit association.  The Magnificent Consciousness that holds local Creative projects for Children & Adults in Benalmadena, Spain.

14 Comments

Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.

Joseph D Parentreply
June 26, 2023 at 17:35

Thought provoking post. Aww! Those labels stuck on through socialization, community, media and through our own label induced by beliefs we have acquired. Though one to eradicate but not impossible.
Since the beginning of time when we decided to leave the hunting and gathering for an agrean way of life with a headmaster with rules and regulation could impose his will upon the people without impunity. At this point I think we began to be put into physical and emotional slavery fearing the consequences. Leaving the hunters and gatherers we abandoned our sense of spirituality and in the now and the I am we are resurrecting our spirituality. What a glorious time to be living in.
Yes, the main stream media and the alternative media I have and felt both side lied. I’m a terrible fact finder. We all know the narrative of main stream media but not all is a lie. With alternative media you have someone with no credentials passing them off as an expert opinion. So for me walking both of these two media’s I have to be discerning and I use my soul to guide me as your soul is perfect. It comes to earth perfect and leaves with consciousness in tow. You want truth you don’t have to look any further than your soul which is your own Akashic records. So yes. Discernment is something to navigate.
Blessings to you Barbara on your healing journey. Hugs ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Barbara Frankenreply
June 27, 2023 at 13:42
– In reply to: Joseph D Parent

Joseph, just love how we get each others musings going! I love your analogy of the hunter and gathering… which we are indeed returning to as we discover the answer was not where we thought it was! I believe we all forgot we are unique and smart in our own way. Maybe when we all embrace our single inner magnificence we can then create a community! It sure is exciting to be here now and see just how we do this! I heard something about they, as in the ones who want power and control, have to tell 80% of the truth otherwise they interfere with our freewill and give us a chance to discover the truth! Not sure I completely understand this but for some reason they do tell a lot of truth to hide a small misdirection💃🕺❤️
So we come back to discernment and do the best we can, enjoying this journey the best we can❤️ Thankyou Joseph for your loving and wise presence… enjoy your summer! It’s getting really hot here now, so time to rest a lot! Much love x

Anonymousreply
June 27, 2023 at 04:05

We are indeed being given a chance to find that truth in us kind lady. This world does twist and shout with many masks to guide us their way, but as you said, it is that natural inner guidance that will take us truly to that love above all else. In trusting it we will find us within it, and the only thing we ever take back is that understanding 😀❤️🙏

Barbara Frankenreply
June 27, 2023 at 13:32
– In reply to: Anonymous

You’ve turned anonymous mark🕺🌈 Lovely to hear from you, to read your loving wisdom… resonating with my path of deep deep waters! Here’s to trusting ourselves more and more and building a strong community together based on individual strengths of love❤️ sending love to you mark as you begin to snuggle up for the winter… or do t you get winter where you are!?🕺🌈

Anonymousreply
June 28, 2023 at 00:23
– In reply to: Barbara Franken

I think I’ve found the problem Barbara, my hosts sold out to another company and of course they are doing the ‘we can do better’ and tightened the bandwidth so badly that no one can barely get onto my site and me getting onto others. It is that bad that I can’t barely log in of a morning and then it cuts on and off at different times of the day. Time for another host.
As for our winter…for years we have almost worn shorts and t-shirts…but this winter has decided to get back to normal and deliver quite a bit of snow down on the mountains with its delightful breeze coming up to me and say hello at a lovely wind chill factor of about 2C or 3C. And for the first time in about 10 years, on the coast with its humidity of all places, we got a frost with ice on the windscreen of our cars etc. It just doesn’t happen 🤣. But normally it has been around 18C down to 7C which in the scheme of things isn’t too bad. We almost wet ourselves laughing a few days ago when a tall lady casually walked down to our ocean baths and just dived in without a thought and swam around for 30min. We had just taken the water temperature and it was 16.5C. I said to her it was a bit chilly to which she replied in a very heavy Irish voice ‘oh, this is delightfully warm. Where I come from you have to break the ice first’. We all cracked up at something so un-imagined in our world. Big hugs to you dear lady, may your warmth be a delight too. Mark 🤣❤️🙏

Barbara Frankenreply
July 1, 2023 at 09:08
– In reply to: Anonymous

I do hope you find a new host and get sorted! It should be allowed! So you had to get your jumpers out! As we do climatize and feel the extreme temperatures more! I love to hear you laughing I can see you all rolling the floor in fits! 🤣😂 Enjoy your winter, hope the sun continues to shine though and keep you in good spirit❤️🌈 much love c

Anonymousreply
July 1, 2023 at 23:40
– In reply to: Barbara Franken

Thank you Barbara, I am stumbling along my path but along it comes many blessings from those very stumbles. Have a great day kind lady. Mark 😀❤️🙏

AmyRose🌹reply
June 28, 2023 at 23:16

Barbara, I’ve walked away from labels and expectations. I still am catching myself in patterns and when I do I say “Oh no you don’t! That pattern is NOT me and from now I will change you into what I want!” Recently walls I built to protect me from the world at large which I created as a child, they came down and today I stand open, vulnerable and ready to receive all the Universe has for me! No more negative talk, no more victim, no more feeling small. I AM ME! And I revel in that fact! I’m a bit wobbly at the moment yet I feel confident that I will succeed with embracing my full Destiny. That you for this post!! You are such a Blessing and such a beautiful light! I love you! xoxoxo

Barbara Frankenreply
July 1, 2023 at 09:03
– In reply to: AmyRose🌹

Good for you amy! IAM me, unique and magnificent, we’re doing this! A wobble is good, it opens us up more each time, touching the loving wisdom and compassion within! I see many of us marching forward, fork sticks to keep us centered. We’re nearly there! Thankyou dear Amy for resonating with my journey, for walking with me and being wonderful magical you💃❤️🌈🥰 much love xx

Sue Dreamwalkerreply
July 1, 2023 at 23:43

Another magnificent blog post Barbara.. 😀 we it seems are attuned to the same frequencies as our most recent posts well Cyrils today, also speaks of discernment.. and lots of disinformation going on in the outer world..
Your words here so spot on.. ” In order to discern the truth, you must be in a quiet and neutral space, in order to listen and feel into what’s going on!”… Oh yes…. so agree..
Also love Abor Low… I have visited there several times… at different times of the year… And each time I felt a connection..

Those gut instincts are there to guide us and ignore at your peril.. lol… I have come unstuck a few time when I allowed my head to rule over those inner compass inbuilt guidance systems 🙂 .. And I knew.. KNEW they were right, but insecurity overruled as Ego sort to ingrain fear and doubt…. Lessons learned, are never wasted… For this journey is all about learning, growing and evolving.. No one is perfect… We are all aspiring to just BE the best we can be… And learning to listen more intently to our hearts..

Lovely message here Barbara.. thank you… Sending love and hugs from us both.. <3 <3 <3

Barbara Frankenreply
July 2, 2023 at 09:46
– In reply to: Sue Dreamwalker

If only we would stop needing to be perfect! It’s such an ugly attribute that has deeply weaved itself into humanity! Let’s allow unique to be the new buzz word and embrace imperfections💃🕺 Thankyou sue for your ever generous loving words and wisdom, how lovely this feels amidst a world of hopelessness! Thank goodness for our blogging and group energy here we have created over the years! Have a great weekend, much love❤️

Sue Dreamwalkerreply
July 2, 2023 at 10:15
– In reply to: Barbara Franken

I’m ever grateful for our connection Barbara 🙏 💓 💛 ❤️ 💗 💕

Miriamreply
July 17, 2023 at 00:11

Hi Barbara, I re-read your beautiful post and messages from Arbor Low, all those years ago. How deeply your words resonate, especially now. I have turned so far away from the mainstream, I understand the conditioning and programming that we’ve all been subjected to and I’m doing my best to lean into my intuition and inner knowing. Thank you my wise friend, for always being there to shine light and remind us of our own divinity and magnificence. I still falter and doubt and wonder about my own purpose but I no longer look to others to tell me how to live my life so I know I’m heading in the right direction. Blessings to you Barbara, much love and peace sent from me to you. With gratitude always. xx 💗

Barbara Frankenreply
July 17, 2023 at 16:01
– In reply to: Miriam

So glad my words hit the spot😀 I understand how we all need to stay close to ourselves and muddle through this quite challenging time of great change! I’m having to tell myself that every pain and doubt is bringing us deeper into our light… it’s all part of the path! Thankyou for your loving words and sending you much love❤️

Share your love ... thank you x