News, Store

E-Book: IAM a Sparkle of Love…

December 29, 2020
Available as an e-book for €4.19
A True and Magical Children’s Story about Love and Life❤️
About this Story Book…

It is a true and magical children’s story about love and life. To inspire our children to connect deeply with themselves and the natural world around them and remember the truth of their being ‘Sparkles of Love’, here to bring love and harmony into the world, quite simply by being them self and enjoying their life in each moment.

This story is dedicated to our children, who I see and acknowledge as having a most natural and loving intelligence. Born Sovereign and free to explore, discover and express their heart. I know they will not only love the story I used to tell my grandson Alexander when he was younger, but the vibrant paintings and photographs used as the background, and discovering beautiful new words written throughout the story that are explained in the back of the book.

The paintings were painted by local young children in Spain who share their expression of our Natural and Magnificent World, and the photographs taken during the Art Exhibition and Royal Stage Performance ‘Our Magnificent World’. All with thanks to my charity, Conciencia Magnifica who holds free local Creative Art Projects from the sale of my books and classes in my hometown of Benalmadena.

Our message of this true and magical story is simple… We are all Sovereign, unique and a valuable part of Our Magnificent World. Made up of repeated patterns & cycles of perfect order & balance, moving & dancing as one creative & powerful loving force. Interconnected with each other, creating one breathtaking picture of beauty, harmony & magic. We are all Magnificent Sparkles of Love.

Beginning excerpt…

‘It is a very special day for Grandma when Alexander is born. She knows him well, having spent the last nine months talking with him whilst in his mummy’s tummy, and is now excited to meet him in person!

She wants nothing more than to play and have fun with him. To inspire him to be curious, to explore and discover himself and life. Supporting him in fulfilling his role as ‘Bringer of Light’ to the world.’

Links to Purchase this eBook…

Apple – Worldwide

Kobo – Worldwide

eBooks – Worldwide

Booktopia – Australia

Chapters Indigo – Canada

Please enjoy watching this introduction of the story…

You Might Also Like

22 Comments

• Reply Visionkeeper December 29, 2020 at 15:11

I am finding almost all sites I go to now when I try to post it erases it saying I am timed out? What is that all about. Sick of it…Anyway, sounds like a great book Barbara and I hope it does phenomenally well for you….May the new year be a good one for you…Let your heart continue to sing its inspiring songs! Much love…VK <3

• Reply Barbara Franken January 11, 2021 at 09:41

I too have a tough time visiting and commenting on my friends blogs. Somethings just not quite right with WordPress connection. Maybe we all have to complain to them so they look into what is not working! Thankyou for your kind words and I too hope the children love it just as much as I do! AND here to us all singing loudly especially now how love has won and we are each magnificent! love to you x Barbara x

• Reply Writing to Freedom December 29, 2020 at 19:26

This sounds like a delightful book! I love the message of being unique sparkles that join in unity and co-creation. May 2021 be a year with more sparkles, play, and joyful co-creation.

• Reply Barbara Franken January 11, 2021 at 09:37

Thankyou Brad for adding your sparkly magic here in magnificent land! Hope 2021 is treating you greatly! much Love Barbara x

• Reply Tania Marie's Blog December 29, 2020 at 20:55

i love this barbara! congratulations on such a precious creation. you are a gift and inspiration. wishing you a wondrous new year. lots of love!!

• Reply Barbara Franken January 11, 2021 at 09:36

Thankyou Tania for your love and enthusiasm… I can’t wait for our children to begin reading it! Much love and magical times for you wished now and always x

• Reply Miriam December 29, 2020 at 22:22

It sounds like a beautiful book Barbara and absolutely perfect for our times, awakening even more to the joy, the wonder and the magic of co-creation. Wishing you the most beautiful and magnificent year in 2021. Much love from me. ❤️💫

• Reply Barbara Franken January 11, 2021 at 09:35

Always delightful to feel your presence here Miriam, adding your sparkle to my life and together sharing with the world how each is the sparkle, the power that can transform our dual world to one of unity consciousness. Sending love x

• Reply Miriam January 11, 2021 at 10:49

Much love back to you dear Barbara. Keep sparkling! 💫✨ xx

• Reply Mark Lanesbury December 30, 2020 at 00:48

A magical sparkle indeed to start the new year Barbara 😀 ❤️ 🙏🏽 🦋

• Reply Barbara Franken January 11, 2021 at 09:33

Mark we are all breathing in the sparkles now… ensuring a delightful year… moving through this awesome time of transformation. much love to you Mark❤️ p.s. Hope the sparkles are helping you breathe easier?

• Reply RhapsodyBoheme January 11, 2021 at 03:06

How beautiful and may 2021 sparkle in the most meaningful of ways. Hugs 💙🙏🏼

• Reply Barbara Franken January 11, 2021 at 09:31

Always love to feel your presence here, thankyou and here’s to a beautiful sparkly 2021 for us all! We just have to breathe the sparkles in! love to you Barbara x

• Reply RhapsodyBoheme January 12, 2021 at 03:58

Always a treat to stop by and you always speak to my soul. Let the sparkle light up the world. Xo

• Reply Barbara Franken January 23, 2021 at 10:10

Ah Rhapsody, so lovely to feel your sparkly presence, encouraging your Divine sister to share her writing with the world. Much love to you x It’s all happening, we must trust until the end.

• RhapsodyBoheme January 27, 2021 at 05:00

Awe thank you son much Barbara. It is indeed happening and I am in wonderful company. Big love to you. Xo

• Reply Mark Lanesbury January 11, 2021 at 10:17

Yes thank you Barbara, breathing has become a little easier so I can almost sparkle at will 😂 🤣

• Reply boundlessblessingsblog February 1, 2021 at 15:47

This sounds like a very interesting and beautiful book especially for children and I loved the Title too. So positive and a sparkle in every moment. Thank you so much for your awesome post, Barbara.

• Reply Barbara Franken February 2, 2021 at 11:10

Kamel always lovely to receive kindness and appreciation for our passionate work! Thankyou so much, sending you love❤️

• Reply boundlessblessingsblog February 2, 2021 at 11:39

Yes absolutely true and agree totally with your words dear Barbara. You are always welcome 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Reply boundlessblessingsblog February 2, 2021 at 16:03

You are always welcome dear Barbara. Much love and light to you dear.

Share your love ... thank you x

%d bloggers like this: