News, Store

Digital Children’s Book…

December 29, 2020

IAM a Sparkle of Love By Barbara Franken

A Magical Children’s Story about Love and Life❤️
Available from 22-01-2021 as a digital download for €3.99

About this Children’s Book…

During 2017 and 2018, Eighty local children were inspired to create their expression of ‘Our Magnificent World’. They were asked to sense the basic patterns in nature, what their unique and essential place is in the world and how, when they are happy and playful they radiate love out into the world and create a harmonious community of celebration.

In 2018, a few of these children and their parents, together with my friends put on a Royal Stage performance, ‘Our Magnificent World’.

It is a magical true story about love and life that Grandma Barbara used to tell her grandson Alexander when he was little.

Beginning excerpt…

‘It is a very special day for Grandma when Alexander is born. She knows him well, having spent the last nine months talking with him whilst in his mummy’s tummy, and is now excited to meet him in person!

She wants nothing more than to play and have fun with him. To inspire him to be curious, to explore and discover himself and life. Supporting him in fulfilling his role as ‘Bringer of Light’ to the world.’

Note from Barbara…

As with all my writings, the energy of my words are written to help others connect deeply with themself and the natural world around them and inspire them to remember the truth how everyone is a ‘Sparkle of Love’, here to bring love into the world, quite simply by being themself and enjoying their life.

This children’s story, suitable from the age of 10+ is no exception as it is written to the child who I see and acknowledge as a most natural loving intelligence. Born sovereign and free to explore, discover & express their heart.

All monies raised from my books and classes go to fund local Creative Art Projects held by my charity Consciencia Magnifica. Thankyou❤️

You Might Also Like

16 Comments

• Reply Visionkeeper December 29, 2020 at 15:11

I am finding almost all sites I go to now when I try to post it erases it saying I am timed out? What is that all about. Sick of it…Anyway, sounds like a great book Barbara and I hope it does phenomenally well for you….May the new year be a good one for you…Let your heart continue to sing its inspiring songs! Much love…VK <3

• Reply Barbara Franken January 11, 2021 at 09:41

I too have a tough time visiting and commenting on my friends blogs. Somethings just not quite right with WordPress connection. Maybe we all have to complain to them so they look into what is not working! Thankyou for your kind words and I too hope the children love it just as much as I do! AND here to us all singing loudly especially now how love has won and we are each magnificent! love to you x Barbara x

• Reply Writing to Freedom December 29, 2020 at 19:26

This sounds like a delightful book! I love the message of being unique sparkles that join in unity and co-creation. May 2021 be a year with more sparkles, play, and joyful co-creation.

• Reply Barbara Franken January 11, 2021 at 09:37

Thankyou Brad for adding your sparkly magic here in magnificent land! Hope 2021 is treating you greatly! much Love Barbara x

• Reply Tania Marie's Blog December 29, 2020 at 20:55

i love this barbara! congratulations on such a precious creation. you are a gift and inspiration. wishing you a wondrous new year. lots of love!!

• Reply Barbara Franken January 11, 2021 at 09:36

Thankyou Tania for your love and enthusiasm… I can’t wait for our children to begin reading it! Much love and magical times for you wished now and always x

• Reply Miriam December 29, 2020 at 22:22

It sounds like a beautiful book Barbara and absolutely perfect for our times, awakening even more to the joy, the wonder and the magic of co-creation. Wishing you the most beautiful and magnificent year in 2021. Much love from me. ❤️💫

• Reply Barbara Franken January 11, 2021 at 09:35

Always delightful to feel your presence here Miriam, adding your sparkle to my life and together sharing with the world how each is the sparkle, the power that can transform our dual world to one of unity consciousness. Sending love x

• Reply Miriam January 11, 2021 at 10:49

Much love back to you dear Barbara. Keep sparkling! 💫✨ xx

• Reply Mark Lanesbury December 30, 2020 at 00:48

A magical sparkle indeed to start the new year Barbara 😀 ❤️ 🙏🏽 🦋

• Reply Barbara Franken January 11, 2021 at 09:33

Mark we are all breathing in the sparkles now… ensuring a delightful year… moving through this awesome time of transformation. much love to you Mark❤️ p.s. Hope the sparkles are helping you breathe easier?

• Reply RhapsodyBoheme January 11, 2021 at 03:06

How beautiful and may 2021 sparkle in the most meaningful of ways. Hugs 💙🙏🏼

• Reply Barbara Franken January 11, 2021 at 09:31

Always love to feel your presence here, thankyou and here’s to a beautiful sparkly 2021 for us all! We just have to breathe the sparkles in! love to you Barbara x

• Reply RhapsodyBoheme January 12, 2021 at 03:58

Always a treat to stop by and you always speak to my soul. Let the sparkle light up the world. Xo

• Reply Mark Lanesbury January 11, 2021 at 10:17

Yes thank you Barbara, breathing has become a little easier so I can almost sparkle at will 😂 🤣

• Share your love ... thank you x