Ascension, Blog, New Energy Consciousness

Being Grateful to be Your Magnificent Self…

October 12, 2020

As the Human awakens to understand one is more than the body or personality living a limited and controlled life, and connects and feels within, you begin to integrate and embody your true essence of Divine love, joy and peace.

This journey within will at some point bring you to realise you were born magnificent… brilliant, excellent, grand, outstanding, splendid, glittering, elegant, sovereign, noble, royal, stately, striking, sublime, sumptuous, superb, commanding, elevated, exalted, high-minded, imperial, luxurious, magnanimous, magnetic, majestic, plush, posh, radiant, regal, splendent, rich, smashing, superior, superlative, transcendent.

AND the more you embody Your Magnificent Self, holding your head high as the Master and Creator you truly are, radiating your loving presence to all around you… you become grateful, infinitely grateful for All of Yourself.

I invite YOU to celebrate with me now, being grateful to be Your Magnificent Self❤️

Being Grateful to be
Your Magnificent Self

ensures you remain
in a high vibration
of love, joy & peace
able to look at life
and sense that no matter
the ups or downs

Divine… Human… & more

Being grateful
for all your experience
of the light & the dark
allowing you
to understand & know
what is important, good & right
for you in each now moment
and how you desire to live
your life as your authentic
Master & Creator self

Being grateful
for being clear about
how you want to feel & experience
your future presence
to observe
your heart and soul creations
being manifested
in physical reality
at the most appropriate
time & way

Being grateful
for the depths of darkness
that continue to surface
naturally transform to new potential
for the love & joy you feel within
and for trusting
your Divine Consciousness
who guides you like no other
through these most challenging
and changing times

©Barbara Franken… Creative Visionary & Master Creator
Inspiring New Energy Consciousness & Multi-Dimensional Living

A paperback and Digital Book is available from all Major online stores… Amazon and Apple

I share my own magical journey, exploring Who I AM with the help of nine Elemental Beings and expand from a world of fear, struggle and limitation into a New Energy Consciousness of love, grace and freedom. It is in this loving space that I discover my Divine and ALL LOVING self and allow myself to integrate together as one Body Consciousness… a DivineHumanBeing… and Magnificent Master Creator who expresses and creates heart and soul passion on the physical plane and beyond..

MasterCreator Class Module

Are you choosing to see the bigger picture of life and step out of the 3D or Dual Human life and live the multi-dimensional life you were born to fulfil?

Join my MasterCreator Class; a 3 Day dedication to you, reminding yourself through dance, song, art, writing & relaxed inner journeys, how you are the Sovereign Master and Creator ready to birth yourself and your life anew.

Give yourself this magnificent gift of participating in our next ZOOM class…
Sign Up here for more Info: MasterCreator Class

All the money raised from my books and classes go to my non-profit association The Magnificent Consciousness that holds free local Creative Art projects in Benalmadena, Spain.

You Might Also Like

19 Comments

• Reply candidkay October 12, 2020 at 16:39

Just what I needed this morning. Continue to work on self-love, even at this age! Wonderful reminders. Thank you, Barbara. You send such good vibes out to all of us . . .

• Reply Barbara Franken October 13, 2020 at 09:59

I don’t think it ever ends, each day we stand up and align with our Divine magic and have an wonderful day! no matter what, it’s not about saving others anymore, only ourselves and our young children! Thankyou for resonating with these exciting times. love to you, Barbara x

• Reply Writing to Freedom October 12, 2020 at 17:00

Thanks for the good reminders and good vibes Barbara! 🙏

• Reply Barbara Franken October 13, 2020 at 10:00

AND thank you for being part of the light gang! Such exciting times are here! Watch this space, were nearly there! love to you, Barbara x

• Reply Tania Marie's Blog October 12, 2020 at 23:46

beautiful barbara! gratitude is definitely a huge game changer. <3 grateful for you shining your light in the world

• Reply Barbara Franken October 13, 2020 at 10:01

Tania always a gift to have you here and be part of our excitement as more and more light shines on Earth and magic truly is at play to take Humanity into NewEarth. much love and thank you for kind words x Barbara x

• Reply Sue Dreamwalker October 15, 2020 at 12:33

Beautifully said Barbara May I share your top image with a link to your site dear Barbara… I am holding that light and knowledge ever closer as we break the dark patterns to allow that New Earth Light to shine.. <3 <3 <3

• Reply Barbara Franken October 15, 2020 at 13:24

Thankyou Sue, these were words I wrote a few years back going through my awakening experience. AND still applicable today for others who are waking up to the truth. Oh how lovely you want to share… yes and thankyou❤️ love you you x

• Reply Sue Dreamwalker October 15, 2020 at 13:37

Bless you Barbara… thank you… People need to read your site and listen to your videos.. 🙂 Sending love and well wishes as the crazy gets crazier here in Europe.. Much love <3

• Reply boundlessblessingsblog October 15, 2020 at 18:36

Thank you so much for your inspiring and empowering post on being grateful to our magnificent self because in life first and foremost is our own self so why not be thankful to ourselves. Lovely post 👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Reply Barbara Franken October 16, 2020 at 12:34

Thanks for the encouragement Kamal, your resonance is appreciated! It’s like giving ourselves that big pat on the back for standing ground during these times! It’s a hard journey but I wouldn´t have it any other way. much love to you x

• Reply boundlessblessingsblog October 16, 2020 at 18:30

You are always welcome Barbara and yes I completely agree with you. Yes why not we require a pat on our backs every time and feels so nice. Much love and light to you too.

• Reply -Eugenia October 16, 2020 at 14:48

What a delightful post to read this morning. Thank you for your inspiration, Barbara!

• Reply Barbara Franken October 19, 2020 at 09:52

Eugenia how lovely to read your kind words of resonation❤️ Thankyou do much, enjoy this new werk❤️ much love, Barbara x

• Reply Baydreamer October 19, 2020 at 17:25

This is such a powerful message, Barbara, and one that we should truly carry with us each day. Thank you so much! And now I’m on my way to read more of your beautiful and inspiring blog.
    ~Lauren 💕

• Reply Barbara Franken October 20, 2020 at 08:43

Ah so lovely to hear you resonate with my passion… I’ve found another divine sister here to hang around with❤️ Thankyou and until soon again💃🏼

• Reply Ka Malana - Fiestaestrellas.com October 22, 2020 at 01:04

That gratitude is such a gift to behold! Wishing you many more blessings as you continue on your magnificent journey of loving self! I know I am on my honoring myself, and my truth journey, and I am so grateful for being my magnificent self!

• Share your love ... thank you x